Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall? What's Fall?


For an Arizona girl, a little chill in the air and changing leaves is really a big deal! Fall has always been my very favorite season and I've been missing it living in Arizona, California and Nevada. That's right.....It's been 8 years since we've lived somewhere with a real Autumn season. My kids have been fascinated with the colorful leaves. Yesterday, Corey and Ashlyn collected several fallen leaves that were at least 3 colors each.

 I was extremely grateful for 2 big boxes that my Mom sent last week of warmer clothes for the kids from my parent's loft, where we keep all the hand-me-down clothes! I'm glad we've really appreciated the changing leaves because it's supposed to get so cold that we may lose all those leaves quickly. Dan took the picture (above) of the view looking down our street. I guess we need to invest in a RAKE because these leaves are coming down!

4 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

So beautiful! So jealous :)

My suggestion is not to invest in a rake, but a blower. You can just blow all the leaves into the neighbors' yards LOL.

Alli grins said...

I love that idea!!!

jennaloha said...

I'm so jealous of those fall leaves. What a beautiful place to wake up in.

Good luck with the binkie thing. Conner was 18 months when we got rid of his. We did cut the end. For a while he'd just hold it in his mouth and not suck it. And then he put it in the garbage, with a little persuasion, a few days later because it was "broken."

You can do it, Alli!

Leah said...

Wow, that's really beautiful! I miss Idaho's falls now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...