

What could be better than sunset on the beach for family pictures? The photo above is the entire Miller crew (minus my youngest brother CJ who is on a mission in Brazil). From left are: the Whitmores (Lisa), Elggrens, my parents, the DeMills (Natalie), Fredricks (Andrea) then the Miles (Monica). Andrea is expecting baby Meg in August and when C.J. is home, there will be 24 of us! Quite the party...








9 comments:
Love these pictures Alli! I'm so sorry we missed you while you were up this way. It looks like you had a fun trip!
Gorgeous pictures! I love pictures on the beach. Something about them is so peaceful. Everyone's pictures turned out so good.
We just got back from Newport with my family. I love the beach! You guys looked like you had so much fun.
What a beautiful family!
Love the colors you picked, perfect for a beach photo!
Your pictures turned out great. What a beautiful family you are. I love happy families. That is one big happy family. Life is good. Miss you.
What a beautiful family you have! Those pictures are amazing, I love the beach with the sunset. They turned out so good. Looks like you had so much fun, what a great family tradition. My family also loves to play "ticket to ride!"
We did Newport this year as well, it is a magical place that I can never get enough of. Your family looks awesome. When are you coming to Utah?
Fun pictures!! I love white clothes with beach sand. Perfect combination if you ask me. :)
I think it was your sister Andrea that I remember teaching one of my labs for a human anatomy class I took at the UofU years ago. She is still very beautiful just like you!
What a great family. The beach looks so enviting. Almost like you never want to leave and come back to Arizona. Especially in the summer.
Post a Comment