One good thing about moving so much is that you enlarge your circle of friends! It has been just over 2 years since we left California, and I really miss my friends there! When I e-mailed them to let them know we were visiting Newport, Allison Banry arranged a lunch & swimming party at her home so I could see everyone in one stop. It was a 2 hour drive to get to Castaic from Newport, but worth every minute. Ashlyn & Claire came with me, while Dan & Corey stayed on the beach. I couldn't believe how much the kids had grown and it was fun to meet the new babies & catch up with my lifelong friends. Thanks Allison & everyone who came! I miss and appreciate you all!
Ashlyn & the kiddos.






1 comments:
I am so glad you came, we had a great time seeing you! Luv ya, Daleen
Post a Comment