Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good times in Newport...

The first time I ever went to Newport Beach was for my Senior Trip after graduating from high school. My family has gone about every other year since and I love it! It's so relaxing and familiar to us now. Here's what we love about Newport:
*Never knowing (or caring) what time it is
*All being together in one house (22 of us this year)
*The beach, the sand, the waves & the sun
*Biking or rollerblading down the boardwalk
*My Mom's cooking
*Reading a good book while sitting in the sand
*Boogie boarding
*Breathtaking sunsets
*Seaside doughnuts
*Playing Ticket to Ride & Carcasonne after the kids are asleep
*The beach wagon
*Building sandcastles and digging deep holes in the sand
*Climbing on the rocks of the jetty
*Playing frisbee in the waves
*Digging for sand crabs
*Discussions about the best Jelly Belly jellybean flavors
*Naps on the beach
*Knowing that in 2 years, we'll get to do it again!

1 comments:

Hammond Family said...

Looks like you all had a blast!! I'm jealous, the beach looks wonderful. What a sweet family you have. Hugs, Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...