Wednesday, July 2, 2008

♥♥♥Disneyland!


The truth is, I think I love Disneyland as much or more than my kids. When we lived in Torrance, CA, we had season passes and went nearly every Wednesday with friends. It probably sounds cheesy, but I think it's magical. I love the rides, the being outside in beautiful weather, the characters, the entertainment...and it's always so clean. We spent last Thursday at Disneyland with my Mom, my sister Lisa & her family and my sister Natalie and her husband, Dave. It was crowded, but no one complained all day. We enjoyed time waiting in line to talk and catch up. Corey was almost shaking, he was so excited to be tall enough for the Indiana Jones ride this year! We stayed for the fireworks that night and the kids were asleep in the car almost immediately. It was such a fabulous day!
Lisa, Noah, Claire & I love the Buzz Lightyear ride!

Dave, Anna, Natalie, Ellie, Dan, Ashlyn, Dave & Corey ride the Matterhorn.

2 comments:

Em said...

what fun! Your temple pics are so cute and how fun would that be to be able to go to disney all the time!

Hoskins Family said...

I Love Disney just as much now too! Just more when it is not hot and crowded.lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...