Friday, May 27, 2011

Claire's preschool...

This week was our last week of preschool for Claire. We've been so blessed to be able to do a co-op preschool with 3 friends from church this year. It's been a wonderful experience for Claire and I have absolutely loved teaching and getting to know Claire's friends better. We are planning to do it again next year using the Mother Goose program. Claire looks forward to preschool so much that she asks me nearly every morning, "Do I have preschool today?" In the picture above, we learned about Zoos and zebras for the letter "Z" and the girls played Zookeeper!
Claire has made a lot of progress lately. She still loves LEGOs and dinosaurs and now loves drawing and coloring. Her drawings are really taking shape lately and I love seeing the world through her art...
This is her drawing of a lion!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...