Thursday, August 26, 2010

Favorite RANDOM pictures of the summer...

Well, it was yet another summer of unpacking and adjusting to life in a new area. It should feel routine after how many summers we've done it, but it's always tough to keep the kids busy when we haven't met friends from school yet and he pace of life is a little slower. Thankfully, we met some great friends in our ward and spent lots of afternoons at the park and pool. I like it here in Broomfield much, much better than Erie. It was just never a good fit for us... Too quiet, too far from everything, too many mosquitoes! I can say that each of us is happier here so far. Here are some of my FAVORITE pictures from this summer...
(Above and below) July, 2010: My kids and the Stouts, selling lemonade
(Below):  August, 2010...We LOVED swimming lessons at Lifetime Fitness all summer and are continuing them once a week through October. Look closely at this picture... Corey and Ashlyn both have mis-matched flip flops. Can you tell we were excited to get out the door for swimming???

(Below): I took this picture with my cell phone from the park across the street from our home.  Can you believe this sky???
(Below): Of all my kids, Ashlyn dislikes shopping the most. She did manage to have a little fun goofing off when we were doing her back-to-school shopping!
(Below): June, 2010...Father's Day
(Below): My beautiful sister Andrea and her newest addition, Luke: born July 20th
(Below): July, 2010....Ashlyn & Claire tired after a fun day!
(Below): July 3rd, Greeley Stampede Rodeo & Carnival... 
Yes, that's my 55 pound boy on that massive bull. Yikes!
I LOVE this picture of Claire that I took last Sunday after church...
We've seen the most amazing rainbows since moving to Colorado!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...