Well, I not only survived Spring Break with my kids, but I really enjoyed it! We have had a long list of things we've wanted to do here, but haven't had much time on weekends, so we checked a few things off last week... We also signed a 2 year lease on a home in Broomfield and we'll move sometime in May. I'm trying to gear myself up to begin packing boxes this week!

Elements used: Sussie M Design's "Here Comes the Spring" kit purchased from www.scrabookgraphics.com, Page template by Yin Designs downloaded free from www.simplyyin.blogspot.com. Font: SF Carissa, downloaded free from www.sugarfrogfonts.com








4 comments:
Yeah for you guys. Moving is a hassle but I think you will really enjoy Broomfield. Good luck.
Ugh more moving, but it sounds like it will be good? Different ward/schools or anything?
Good luck with all the packing & move. Tell us more about Broomfield...will you be closer to schools & your ward bldg? So glad that you found something. The house you are in now is beautiful but I'm sure you will make the best of wherever you go...you always do...love that about you!
Thanks all! I packed my first few boxes on Friday and it was actually therapeutic. The first one's often the toughest box for me, because it means there's no going back! Yes, I'm actually excited about the new home and area. It's about 25 minutes South of where we are now. It's closer to Dan's office and our ward building is less than a mile away, which will be wonderful!
Post a Comment