
Claire has liked to twist her finger in her hair since she was a few months old and unfortunately, she still does it. This is normally not a problem, since it comforts her but I often have to cut her hair because she gets knots in it. Last week she woke up crying, which is unusual, and Ashlyn came downstairs to tell me that Claire needed my help. Being the
attentive photo-crazy Mother that I am, I grabbed my camera and took these pictures of her with her finger stuck in her hair!!!

Later that week, I was folding laundry when she came to get me.
She held my hand and pulled me over to show me what she'd just done with her doll......
WOW! I guess it's time to teach her about plug safety!!!
4 comments:
I was laughing out loud at the doll in the outlet. What an ingenious little girl. My Tyler has already buzzed himself 2 times with sticking plugs he found in the outlet (he must have licked it first or something). I try to keep them all covered, but he seems to find the one I miss. I also had to smile at the hair twisting. She may not have any left if that habbit keeps up. :)
Are you kidding me?? Don't you love what kids can do with their fingers! No, we're not going to SL this Christmas. Last year we were all there and one sister (who shall remain unnamed) brought the most contagious stomach flu with her. None of us are coming this year as a result of too many unpleasant holiday memories that just keep "coming back up." Rats!
Amy
Love it!
Haha, that last pic is hilarious!! She is so funny. I love her hair too!
Post a Comment