Monday, September 21, 2009

Back to sports...


It's volleyball season and Dan is coaching Ashlyn's team again, which she loves. I love it too, because Corey has soccer practice at the same time as Ashlyn's volleyball practice and it would be nearly impossible without Dan's help. They both have 2 practices and a game each week, so we are busy! Ashlyn is the only one on her team who has played before, but the girls are progressing each week. Most of the girls can serve consistently, but at this age, there are still very few "rallies."  We travel all over for the games and I'm learning how many small towns there are in Northern Colorado! Ashlyn has her Dad's competitive spirit and was devastated when they lost their first set of games last week, even though the games were close. It took her about an hour to cheer up after their loss, but lunch at Famous Dave's seemed to do the trick:-) Corey has his first soccer game in October and I'm just hoping we don't freeze! It's getting chilly here and we are still getting used to it!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...