Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks to Katie for tagging me on her blog! 
Here are 7 things about me that you may not know.

1. My real name is Allison, but I've been "Alli" since 4th grade.  There were 2 other Allisons in my class and I just had to be different!

2. Dan says I talk in my sleep almost every night. I could choose not to believe him, but I often wake up because I hear someone talking and realize it was ME!

3. I've moved 14 times and have lived in 6 different states: Utah, Michigan, Iowa, Nevada, California & Arizona. I also lived in England in the summer of 1995 when I studied abroad at Cambridge University.

4. I love sharks and have been fascinated ever since my family did a shark dive in the Bahamas when I was in high school!  It was amazing to swim with them and not feel afraid. I never miss "Shark Week" on the Discovery Channel every August.  

5. I can touch my nose with my tongue.  Handy for kissing and unwrapping Starburst wrappers with no hands;-)

6. I am a grammar fiend!  I have to use correct grammar and spelling, even when I text message!  Mixing up homonymns (your/you're OR through/threw OR there/their/they're) and incorrect apostrophe placement really drives me crazy.  (Example: on a Christmas card: Love, The Elggren's)!  I have to laugh that my husband finds himself correcting people at work. When someone says "Me and Dan..." he'll say, "Is Dan mean?"  ***Now that I've announced this, you'll inevitably find spelling and gramatical errors in this blog.

7. I'm a notorious nightowl. I don't do mornings well, but I get my second wind when the sun goes down. 

I TAG: 

3 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Fun list! I am bummed that I will miss your jewelery party :( Hey, I noticed that you were reading To Kill A Mockingbird..how do you like it? It's one of my fav's!

Blanck said...

two things. I know you are the grammar police, I am surrounded by English Majors. Also the shark think, kind of weird, reminds me of Chandler on Friends. Do you know which episode I am talking about??? hee hee

thanks for the tagg

moesmiles said...

I know you tagged me, and I will do it eventually. I'm so far behind with everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...