Monday, September 29, 2008

I miss my parents!!!



Just when I'm so homesick for my family, I could cry...my parents came to visit for Ashlyn's baptism! We had such a nice weekend with them. I love that even though we moved away when Ashlyn was only 6 months old, my kids have such a close relationship with them. 
My Dad swam with the kids in our pool (though it may be the last time this year) and my Mom & I got an afternoon of shopping, just the 2 of us! Now, if I can just make it a few more weeks until I get to go visit them in Utah......

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm so glad you got to see them. What cute parents you have! =)

Alliban said...

When are you going to be in Utah? For Thanksgiving? We may be there too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...