Monday, September 29, 2008

2 teeth lost! This too shall pass.....


Corey makes me laugh! His bottom 2 teeth have been loose for about 4 months, but he wouldn't let anyone wiggle them. Last weekend while our family was eating dinner at Brio with my parents, Corey announced, "I just lost my tooth!" I asked excitedly, "Where is it?" and he points into his throat! Apparently, he'd swallowed it along with his bread!  Instead of getting upset, he just asked if the tooth fairy would still come that night, and upon hearing that she would, he just shrugged and said, "Cool."  

This weekend at our ward campout Corey swallowed his second tooth! The poor tooth had been hanging on by a thread for days, and when I asked him to show my friend his loose tooth, it was nowhere to be found! Mark McCain, who's in our Bishopric laughed and told us, 
"THIS TOO SHALL PASS!"

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Too funny! I can't believe he swallowed them!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Wow! You've been busy! I wish we could've seen your family more at the ward campout... The pic of your family on Ashlyn's baptism day is BEAUTIFUL!
And I am with you...WHEN will it cool down? :)

Alliban said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks now. He looks older than Ashlyn in that picture. He's such a cutie boy and she's a cutie girl!

Ginger and Taylor said...

That exact thing happened with Noah! Two teeth swallowed. Both while he was eating. So funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...