Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"Twilight" movie trailer

After the 5th e-mail I got this morning with a link to the first official movie trailer for "Twilight," I have to admit, I'm surprised by the momentum and hype surrounding the movie. For you Harry Potter aficionados, Robert Pattinson is virtually unrecognizable as Edward Cullen, but I'm starting to see the appeal.  I think Kristen Stewart is perfect as Bella. As Stephenie Meyer's site says, I hope this is a vampire movie that "sucks."  It premieres on Corey's 6th birthday, Dec. 12th, 2008.....

2 comments:

Admin said...

Saw your mom yesterday at the post office. I sure miss seeing you!

Hadley Family said...

Okay, still not convinced they picked the right guy, but he is growing on me a little. I guess it would be hard to find the "perfect man" that is Edward. The special effects look awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...