Monday, May 12, 2008

Jump!!!

Ashlyn's been crazy about jump roping for about a year now. She'd tie her jump rope to a door or a chair and I'd turn the other end while she'd jump. My sister-in-law Kari found this amazing toy for Ashlyn called The Jump Dancer for her birthday last summer.  It connects to a door and turns the jump rope for her!  If your kids have been over to play, they've likely seen it in action. Here's your chance to see it too...

4 comments:

Admin said...

Wow! That looks perfect for my E. Thanks for sharing.

Em said...

What a fun toy! Looks like it would keep them busy for hours!

Hammond Family said...

I totally need one of those in my house, no joke! With four super busy boys that would be a perfect way to wear them out. Then maybe I could get a nap, or at least have them take a nap once in awhile!! Looks like a blast!

Webb Family said...

I love your new blog look so cute! That looks like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...