Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Liquid GOLD!!!

    

This morning I paid $3.37 a gallon to fill up my car!!!  I know, for some of you (my friends in California) that may be a downright bargain.  After the shock of putting $50 in my tank, I went to the grocery store.  Don't even get me started on food prices!  We eat all but maybe one meal a week at home, I use coupons often and I really enjoy cooking, but WOW...everything has become so much more expensive.  Anyone else feeling the pinch?


3 comments:

Aubry said...

I need to go fill my tank up right now, but I do dread paying that much. Do you think it'll reach $4 this summer? Ouch. And yes, the price of groceries is ridiculous these days.

Alli grins said...

$4.00 a gallon? I hope not, but it's possible. I'm feeling bad for all those with RVs. Can you imagine what they would cost to fill up? I can actually remember paying less than $1.00 a gallon (Wow...that makes me sound OLD!)

Alliban said...

Uncle...Uncle. I'm feeling the pinch. Hopefully, this too shall pass, hopefully!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...