Thursday, January 17, 2008

There's a T-Rex in Claire's room!


Yesterday Claire was sleeping and I was downstairs listening for her on her baby monitor. I could hear that Claire was awake. Corey disappeared for a minute, then I heard ROOOOAAAAARRRRRRRRR on the monitor.  It actually gave me goosebumps!  Corey had taken his new T-Rex from Christmas into her room and it makes a great roar. Claire thought it was hilarious and next I hear, "ROAR" followed by baby giggles!

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is too cute! I miss seeing you at church, but am glad i found you on here!

Jenny said...

Hi Alli,
That is so cute! Mason has that same T-rex, so I can just picture what you must have heard through the monitor.

Hope you all are doing well! Miss seeing you all on Sunday. Tell Ashlyn I LOVE her haircut, too cute on her!

Great pics on your blog, the snow looks so fun!

Em said...

I love it when the older brother can make the baby laugh. It's such a wonderful sound. I could listen to that all day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...