Sunday, January 6, 2008

4 little snowmen...



If I can be half the mother my Mom is, I'll be a great Mom! I can't believe how fast 10 days has flown by and it's time to head back home to Arizona.  We've had a great trip here in Salt Lake, though we could have done without the chicken pox!  My cute Mom helped Ashlyn & Corey build these snowmen the morning we left while I was inside packing our suitcases.  By the time I showered and came downstairs to see them, they'd fallen over and started to melt already! We were glad to have the chance to play in the snow!

2 comments:

Aubry said...

This makes me want to play in the snow (for like 2 days, and then I'll be ready to be back in the AZ sunshine).

Brooklyn said...

Those are the most adorable snowmen eyes, buttons, noses, etc. that I have ever seen! That would be so much fun to make something like that.

I'm glad you got to spend time with your family in SL!

Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...