Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vegas, baby!

It has been 8 years since we've been in Las Vegas. We moved away when Corey was just 3 months old, in 2003 and went back to visit some friends a few months later. Dan had a last-minute opportunity to take me with him on a quick business trip last weekend, so I scrambled to find a babysitter for the kids and Dan & I were off to enjoy 26 hours in Sin City! 
We stayed at Mandalay Bay and enjoyed walking the strip on Friday afternoon with our friends. There were a lot of new hotels and buildings since we lived there, but it pretty much felt like the same old Las Vegas! I enjoyed spending some time alone with Dan, the sunshine and being with our friends. 
 Friday night we enjoyed a nice dinner at STRIPSTEAK at Mandalay Bay. We sat and talked for almost 4 hours! On Saturday morning, it was back to reality, but our kids missed us and were glad we were home. I'd love a quick getaway with Dan more often! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...