Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Eve mania!

The past few years my family has started some traditions I really look forward to on Christmas Eve! We began the night with a yummy FONDUE DINNER. My Mom makes a delicious cheese fondue and we cook steak and chicken, but it's not complete without Dave's stinky cheese fondue...Yum! After dinner we did our kids' Nativity. Andrea made these incredible costumes last year. Everyone was a few inches taller and we've added baby Hailey to the mix, so it was somewhat chaotic. Claire was thrilled to dress up as an angel and my nephew Noah made a hilarious Wiseman..... He carried a toy rocket launcher, which made him look like a terrorist. Too funny!


At dinner, Andrea's little Meg surprised us with a t-shirt that read "Big Sister: July, 2010"!!! We are so excited for Andrea and Paul! The kids opened little digital cameras from my parents, which they used all night and then they all changed into their new Christmas pajamas and we all enjoyed chocolate fondue for dessert! What a night!

2 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

Alli!
A) Can't believe CJ is already married. My nephew who came home at the same time needs to get on the stick :).
b) Claire is so dang cute with Hailey, who is beautiful.
c) We went to Chick Fil A the other day and missed the heck out of you.
d) I see your holidays were crammed as full as mine were, so we'll have to arrange another gathering of The Curti and the Elggrens.
e) We Fondue on Christmas Eve too! We have done this ever since I can remember. Love it!
f) Your family pics are so cute.
g) I miss miss miss you so much.

Love you,
Katie

Ali said...

I'm so happy for you that you got to spend a wonderful holiday with family!

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...