Sometimes something beautiful in an unexpected place can just make your day!
This is what happened on Monday when I saw that the field of sunflowers about a mile from my home had bloomed. Driving up to it, you could just see never-ending yellow. It really is incredible. I felt kind of silly, pulling over on the side of the 2 lane highway to take some pictures.... Until I saw that there were already 2 other people there doing the same thing. Sunflowers have always been one of my favorite flowers, along with Columbine and Gerbera Daisies (none of which look great together, by the way). They are just so happy and bright!







2 comments:
What a GREAT picture! Gerbera Daisies have been my favorite for years. I also love sunflowers. Hope you are settling in well.
You TOOK this picture? I thought you'd borrowed it for some website. It's so pretty, Alli.
Post a Comment