
Yes, this is another post about FROGS! If you knew how much time my kids have been spending catching and playing with frogs lately, you might not be surprised. They are all over our garden and backyard and they get caught in our neighbors' deep window wells. Even Claire has no fear. I worry more about the frog that she's holding than I do about her! Last week, Ashlyn and our neighbor Shay found the biggest of these frogs I've seen. The little ones are cute, but this big one kind of gave me the heebie-jeebies! Ashlyn & Corey like to keep them for a few hours in our old hermit crab aquarium so Claire can see them. All this frog catching has been great, but I was doing the dishes a few nights ago and found that someone had put a frog in a drinking glass by the kitchen sink. It made me jump...then laugh! This will go down in my memory as the "Summer of the frogs."






0 comments:
Post a Comment