Monday, June 1, 2009

School's out for summer!

It's been such a great school year for Corey & Ashlyn an I can't believe school is already out! I feel so blessed that both kids had the best teachers I could've hoped for and have made great friends this year. Dan & I enjoyed going to Corey's program, where his class sang the songs they've learned in music. Corey's teacher had 27 students (!!!) but was so calm and organized that it never seemed to be a problem for her. The very morning after school was out, Corey commented that he already missed his teacher and friends from his class.
Ashlyn's teacher is not only an amazing teacher, but has also become my friend. She's been such a good fit for what Ashlyn needed this year and Ashlyn has had really good friends in her class. I'm always shocked that each year Ashlyn can't wait to get out of school, but cries a lot on the last day of school. This is tough because she knows she won't be here again next year :-(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...