Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Now we'll have no excuses...

When we moved to this area just over 2 years ago, it was with quite a lot of faith. It's a developing area, there wasn't much here and you never know who's building what & where. My cute Mother-in-Law even said something like, "Well, there's not much out there." Dan & I love it here, though we just endure the summer and our new neighborhood school has had some growing pains this year.  We feel like we hit the jackpot with a new Fry's grocery, LA Fitness, awesome new outdoor mall, Sprouts & Costco so close and all new since we've moved in.  But I couldn't believe our luck when President Monson announced this week that there will be a new temple built in Gilbert, just 1.3 miles from my front door!  Right now the building site is a huge green field and it's hard to imagine that there will be a beautiful LDS temple so close to us!

2 comments:

jennaloha said...

Well, there are always excuses... Satan makes sure of that! But it will definitely be more convenient for you. I was hoping it would be a little bit closer to my neck of the woods, but nothing is in this neck!

Hadley Family said...

That is so awsome Alli! I am so happy for you. We live right by a temple, and like your other friend said, Satan will always help us find excuses. But, it will be easier. p.s. I need blog tutoring, any help you can give me would be great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...