Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ashlyn's solo at church...

I was so proud of Ashlyn for singing in Sacrament Meeting at church today! She's taking singing and piano from Cindy, who accompanied her. She sang the song "When All is Said and Done" by Katherine Nelson. We couldn't videotape her singing in the chapel, so this is Cindy and Ashlyn rehearsing before church. I don't know where she gets the nerve or her beautiful voice! Before Ashlyn sang, Cindy told her it wasn't about singing perfectly, but about sharing a message and helping people feel the Spirit... 

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow! What a great soloist for her age!! Sounded good and that's a beautiful song too!!

The Curtis Family said...

She's so beautiful Alli. You are right to be so proud of her! Miss her and you both.

Micah E. said...

Wow... WOW!

Hammond Family said...

I cant believe how grown up Ashlyn is now! What a beautiful voice and a beautiful girl!

Alli grins said...

Heather can you believe our oldest kids played together when they were still in diapers? It feels like yesterday and also like forever ago! I can't believe it when I see pictures of your kids all grown up. (We haven't aged that much, have we???)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...