
Even though my kids are generally very well-behaved, they sometimes do things that shock me. We had one such incident while visiting my family in Salt Lake over the holidays. According to Ashlyn, "all the cousins were sticking Legos up their nose." Aside from the fact that all my parents' Legos need to be sterilized, I was surprised that my smart 9 year old would do such a thing..... especially to her little brother. Corey ran upstairs with a bloody nose and told me that Ashlyn was responsible. After she spent some time in Time Out, she wrote Corey this (hilarious) apology note...
Then, recently when the kids were upstairs getting ready for bed, I heard Ashlyn and Claire laughing. When I went upstairs to investigate, I found that Ashlyn had covered Claire's head in flower clips! Claire thought it was great and was all too happy to pose for some pictures.
2 comments:
I am happy to hear that someone has generally well-behaved kids, because I certainly don't! I loved the lego story and the picture of Claire. We usually end up with black eyes and goose eggs around here. :) Sorry to hear you will have to be moving . . . again. :(
What a great note! At least she can acknowlege her mistake and grow from it. You mean you don't let Claire wear her hair like this all the time? j/k!
Post a Comment