We had the best weekend celebrating Dan's birthday and Easter! Since it was Spring Break, the kids and I snuck over to his work and filled his car with balloons and took him a big cake and balloon. I've had the last 31 days to lay off teasing Dan about his age, since we are the same age for those days, but now....he's my OLDER MAN again! I love you, babe and here's why:
Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Birthday Dan!!!
1. He's the best husband, father and friend I could ask for. He changes diapers, coaches soccer, kisses scraped knees and takes the kids on Daddy-kid dates. I love that he's the "bedtime Nazi" so we have time alone each night after the munchkins are asleep.
2. I love that he's a kick-back, take it easy kind of guy. He mellows me out a bit (I'm more Type-A;-(
3. He makes video games for a living, so it's all about FUN (but he knows how to work hard too)
4. We only dated for 2 months before he proposed! We've talked about how lucky we are that we love each other more today and didn't wake up one morning and say, "Who are you?"
5. He's tall (6 feet 5") and gives the best hugs that just envelop me.
6. We have outrageous, adventurous plans for the future together....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN!
Posted by Alli grins on 3/24/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment