Sunday, March 2, 2008

Do I belong, Mommy?

Ashlyn:
Corey:
Claire:Ashlyn, Corey & I were playing "Battleship" together yesterday and Ashlyn asked me what she looked like at Claire's age. My answer was to look at pictures! I enjoyed looking through pictures on the computer with Ashlyn and making these collages. I came to the conclusion that Claire is kind of a mystery to me. Dan jokes that she's the "mailman's daughter," but she looks more like Dan than me. I'm going to post some baby pictures of all of us and you can be the judge! She's such a sweet baby and she makes our family complete!

4 comments:

Em said...

Those are some cute kids. Your first two look like you but the picture of Ashlyn in the tub looks like an Elggren. Looks like one of Brooke's girls. I had to laugh because Kennedy has that same Strawberry outfit that Claire is wearing. I love it. We'll have to take pics of them together. How fun to look back and see what they looked like.

Sabrina said...

How sweet!!! You have the cutest family.

its2gs said...

I guess if the "mailman" is Dan, then Claire would definitely be the "mailman's daughter" She looks like an Elggren to me!!

KELLY & AMY said...

You're right, Claire does have a different look than the other two. Maybe she is more Dan, but either way, she is just as cute as her sibs.

And thanks for posting about my jeans. When I first saw the Guess logo, you were the first person I thought of because I knew you would remember how it was "back in the day." Hopefully sometime we can shop together again. And yes, I am enjoying my jeans but I've had to shrink them in the length (rotten stubby legs).
Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...