I've loved making jewelry since I was in high school and I've even turned it into a business. I've enjoyed it even more lately, now that my Mom and younger sisters are hooked! Tucson, Arizona hosts a huge wholesale Gem Show every February and this year I had the best company...Mom, Monica & Natalie and my sweet nephew Mikey. I was nervous about how we'd do with 2 babies at the Gem Show. There are no strollers allowed, and you just don't see many kids there. Mikey & Claire exceeded my expectations, and then some. They were so good and got lots of attention. Cute Mom & Natalie took turns wearing Claire and Mikey in the front packs. Moes got a workout wearing Mike for most of the day, although carrying beads was tough by day's end too! Thanks for coming with me Mom, Moes, Nats & Mikey! February, 2009 anyone?
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Count me in again! It was so much fun seeing you guys!
Happy Birthday! I left you message on my blog :)
Post a Comment