Maybe it's just because we haven't lived anywhere with a true Spring season for almost 10 years, but I have just been in awe the past few months. I don't remember a prettier Spring anywhere. The kids and I have been riding bikes to and from school when the weather is nice and I took a few pictures on my way home last week. The tulips were blooming and the apricot and cherry blossoms smelled good enough to eat. It seems liked our yard went from brown and dry to lush and green in a matter of days. The Spring weather here is funny though... Sometimes we get all 4 seasons in one day! Ashlyn's soccer team only played 4 of their 7 scheduled games, due to snow and rain. When we moved here I heard, "If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes!" Today is gorgeous though and I'm going to enjoy it! I'm just praying for good weather for our move this Thursday and Friday...
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I am so glad you get your Spring Alli. Oh this is Tesla "love song". ...And this is one of the many reasons that I love and miss you.
xox
I found your blog from Amy Stephenson's. I have a blog too, but private. If I can figure out your email address, I'll invite you too. Fun to see you in Moab.
Post a Comment