Saturday, November 21, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween this year was one of my favorites! Dan had just returned from Denmark at 11 PM the night before, so he was a tired boy. Dan coached Ashlyn's last volleyball game of the season on Halloween afternoon, then we had Ken, Sky and their girls over for dinner and Trick-or-Treating that night. Our neighborhood was absolutely packed with Trick-or-Treaters and most of the neighbors went all-out decorating their homes, which was fun. Dan, Ken & Sky took the kids out, while I stayed home to hand out candy. When the kids had had enough, we all had pumpkin pie and Dan fell asleep on the couch, despite the chaos of our sugar-rushed kids all around him!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Claire is the cutest rag doll I have ever seen!!!

Em said...

What an adorable doll.. I was that when I was about her age too! :)

Deanna E. said...

Those are such cute Halloween costumes! It looks like you had a fun Halloween! (Dan looks like his Dad sleeping on that couch! I think I remember seeing Allen in that position once...) Love you!

Corinne said...

That raggety ann costume is adorable!!!

Cami D. said...

Alli you are too cute! How fun to come across your blog again - looks like you guys are doing well. DARLING costumes cutest Raggedy Ann!! Hope all is well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...