
So, the one request Ashlyn had when we came to Salt Lake after Christmas was that we go sledding! The temperature had been in the teens yesterday, but today was prime sledding weather. My sisters Andrea & Lisa and their families joined us for some fun in the snow. Corey had been cooped up in the house with chicken pox for 3 days, so he loved getting out.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Sledding in Salt Lake!
Posted by Alli grins on 12/29/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I am sad I couldn't come. I see you figured out the collage feature :) Love you!
Looks like you guys had fun. Sometimes I wish it would snow for just one day so that Carter could experience the snow. Bummer for Corey about the pox. Glad he was able to join in the fun.
hey Ali--it's aunt cheryl--brr that snow makes me cold--that's why we live in sunny AZ & love it!! So glad that you guys are here too. We need to do more family things. I just wanted to let you know that Jacob's homecoming is Jan 27th at 9 a.m. at our Stk Center--(McClellan & Val Vista)if you guys would like to come & then we would love to have you guys come over after-- we'll be having a get together after Sacrament Mtg. I'll give Linda the details or just ask Em. Life is getting pretty crazy--only 14 more days!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment