Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas card pictures...

 
  

One of my very favorite things about Christmas is opening my mail in December to see everyone's fun Christmas cards.  I hang them on my front door so I get to see them all season long.  I love the family pictures and letters that recap the year!  I also love sending Christmas cards, though my list is getting obnoxiously long! (That's what we get for moving every 2 years, I guess)  Here are the pictures we used for our Christmas cards.....

4 comments:

Admin said...

wow... i received your card today, and looked through all your posts on the blog. what a journey of faith you have traveled to get little Claire here safely. i admire you, and appreciate this new mode of communication!

Amy said...

I love your pictures! Especially the one on the top of your blog. Where did you get them taken at?

Aubry said...

Those are such cute pictures! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

Alli grins said...

We had these taken by Tami Webb in my ward at a golf course in Seville. She's great and has a website, if you want to check her out.... www.tamiwebbphotography.com
Thanks for the compliment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...